Social Circle - June 29th - 10am-11am
Social Circle is located in The Party Room at Paper Goat post for Babies age 0-6 months. Little ones will enjoy some sensory floor time while their grownups connect with friends and meet new people.
Here are some important details about the party:
- A max of two adults are able to attend with each reserved child spot. Space in the room is limited so although we normally would say the more the merrier, we do have to limit capacity.
Please do not bring children outside the age range for your Play Party. Again, this is a space thing… we don’t want the little ones feeling crowded during their play sessions.
Please arrive no more than 5 minutes prior to your Play Party... we don't have a huge waiting area outside the play space.
- We have several parking options. There is 2-hour street parking along New Broad Street and there is always ample parking in the lot located behind our shop with access from Jake Street & Prospect Street.
- We do not have space for stroller parking, please leave your strollers in the car or home.
- We are NOT a nut free facility. Although food is not encouraged during your Play Party session we DO NOT consider our shop free of possible allergens.
- Lastly, if you or your child is sick, please plan to attend at a different time.
If you have any questions about Social Circle you signed up for, give us a call at 407-207-1264.